Monday, December 3, 2012

Nearly Slaughtered

Holmes and I made it to the factory, where we found our old friend Lord Blackwood. Blackwood had a little surprise for us. He had Holmes' old girlfriend, Irene Adler, hung on a machine that slowly brought her into a raging fire. I threw Holmes a blanket to protect himself and Irene as he helped bring her through the fire to safety.

But this was only the beginning of this mad, life-threatening event. The machine next slowly brought Irene to a slaughter blade. I got under the hanging Irene to act as a supporter, while Holmes attempted to cut her chains from the machine.

As we got closer, Holmes was able to throw some old pig's meat into the machine's motor, temporaily stopping it. As we got closer to the blade, I left the two to try to turn off the machine's valve. Holmes had everything planned out perfectly so that the machine would cut the chains just as nearly touched the blade. We jumped down and managed to pull Irene back just as her face nearly hit the blade.

I ran outside of the factory to chase after Blackwood, but tripped over some sort of string. I quickly realized this was to set off an explosion. I managed to warn Holmes and Irene just before they reached the area where the explosion began. The last thing I remember was rushing through the explosion, with a sheild made out of some old rubbish, in order to protect myself.

Through all of this, I had to trust Holmes. I had been with him so long that I felt he'd figure a way to get us all out of this mess. Looks like are friendship was strengthening again. Either way, I stayed dedicated to my old friend throughout this event.

- Dr. John Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment