Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Here We Go Again

Professor Moriarty, the beginning of a new adventure.

Holmes woke up the next day. He found Irene and I sitting in two chairs across from him. I had my arm in a sling, due to the accident from the previous night. Initially, I had been sent to a doctor, but Mary felt that this doctor couldn't be trusted. Instead, I took care of the arm myself.

We were in an old motel, hiding out from the police. The reason? Holmes was now a suspect.

I sat on the bed next to Holems. Neither of us looked at each other. After a brief silence, Holmes said, "Well, I'm .... glad that you're here.... with us". An odd, but still a rather heartwarming moment.

Anyhow, Holmes, Irene, and I began work on solving the Blackwood case. Things wrapped up pretty quickly. Holmes figured that Blackwood's next place for attack was Parliament. The three of us rushed over to Parliament, and got into a fight with the large chap from the ginger midget's home.

Holmes and I read each other's minds exactly during the fight, easily bringing the giant down. Irene, however, was at her own pace. We did manage to stop Blackwood, but things didn't work out so well with Holmes and Irene.

Blackwood.

Still, my relationship with Holmes was as strong as ever. And my relationship with my wife, Mary, was just as strong. Mary and I returned to my old home to say goodbye to Holmes. We walked in his room and found him hanging from the ceiling with a hang man's noose.

I knew Holmes well enough to know he'd never do a thing like this. He's far too much in love himself. Sure enough, he hadn't. Rather, he figured out how Blackwood survived his own hanging. Blackwood had a hood attached to a harness, which was around his body. This prevented him from feeling any sort of pain in his neck. His lack of pules was thanks to a special chemical.


Just as things were wrapping up, Clarkie entered the room. He informed us that a police officer had been shot. We knew exactly who the culprit was. Professor Moriarty. No doubt the beginning of a new adventure for Sherlock Holmes and Dr. John Watson.

- Dr. John Watson.

No comments:

Post a Comment